1. Remove the charging cable from the tracker, if it's still connected
2. Navigate to the BikeFinder app, while being close enough to the tracker
3. Navigate to the Bluetooth menu
4. Turn off the tracker - wait until the tracker's BLE signal disappears from the app, before next step
5. Start your device again, while you have the charger connected, and remove the cable after 10 seconds
6. Make sure your tracker BLE signals are still OK (make sure BLE is ON in phone's settings)
7. Try to update tracker's firmware again
Worst case scenario, it might be the specific phone that is preventing the possibility to update the tracker's firmware. If the steps from the previous sections did not work, we kindly ask you to...
1. Check that your phone is up to date before trying to update tracker's firmware again.
2. Try go through with the update from another phone, just to make sure that this is not caused by the tracker itself. If the problem updating is caused by your tracker, we will look into replacing it.
➣ Warranty policy
• Note that it won't be favorable, nor any point in replacing your tracker if the problem lies elsewhere. If the problem lies elsewhere, the problem will most definitely repeat itself on an alternative tracker.
• As a reassurance for the troubles, a new firmware update will not occur often.
• When new firmware updates occur, you'll be notified in the Bikefinder app.