1. Download the BikeFinder Application:
Start by downloading the BikeFinder app on your smartphone - make sure to always download the latest app version.
2. Create account & Login:
On the login page, enter the email address that you want to be used as your BikeFinder profile
Once submitted, a pin code will be sent to your email as shown below. Enter the code on the login page.
An account is now created for you and you can enter the app.
Note: You do not need to log in every time you use the app, but if you for some reason would log out, then a new unique Pin code will be sent to your email, you cannot create your password.
3. Add a tracker to your account:
- Power up your BikeFinder tracker, by connecting it to a charger. It may take a few minutes for the red LED to light up, indicating charging.
- When you are logged in, press the + symbol on the upper right corner.
- The app will start to search for trackers nearby. It can only detect empty trackers with no users on it from before.
(NB: If you have bought it used, make sure that the previous owner had removed the tracker from their app)
- Press & select to add it to your BikeFinder App