⪻How-to buy a subscription?⪼
⪻How-to link a subscription to your tracker?⪼
⪻How-to update tracker to latest firmware?⪼
HOW-TO BUY A SUBSCRIPTION?
Each individual tracker requires an active subscription.
Buy a subscription through our website, or through our BikeFinder application.
If you’re buying a subscription with insurance, it is very important that you provide the legal owner of the bike when buying insurance. Future cases must go through the insurance owner.
BUY NOW ‣ Choose bike’s worth and subscription length.
We offer insurance for
HOW-TO LINK A SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR TRACKER?
1. After you successfully have purchased a subscription, log into the BikeFinder application with the same mail you completed the purchase with.
2. Click the tracker you want to activate the subscription on.
3. On the tracker’s configuration page, press ''Inactive subscription – tap to fix’’, or the RED credit card symbol. It will start searching for your available subscription(s), which will be linked to your tracker when selected.
HOW-TO UPDATE TRACKER TO LATEST FIRMWARE?
Firsthand, your tracker needs to be charged. Recommended charging time is 2,5-3 hours.
Before updating your tracker to latest firmware, your tracker needs to be as close as possible to your phone.
1. Turn BlueTooth on in your phone’s settings
2. Open the BikeFinder application and select your tracker
3. Select the Bluetooth-icon, and you will get the option ‘’Update tracker firmware’’
Your tracker will work without being updated, but for its functions to be taken to its full potential, we absolutely recommend going through with it - It's easy and should take less than a minute.
Having issues updating your tracker?
Submit a new ticket here