⪻How-to buy a subscription?⪼
⪻How-to link a subscription to your tracker?⪼
⪻How-to update tracker to latest firmware?⪼
⪻Demonstration by video⪼
HOW-TO BUY A SUBSCRIPTION?
To enable the tracker's functionality, a subscription is necessary for each individual tracker.
Purchase a subscription via our official website.
When purchasing a subscription inclusive of insurance, it is essential to provide the bike's legal owner's information during the insurance acquisition process. Subsequent claims and related matters should be channeled through the designated insurance holder.
BUY NOW ‣ Choose your bike’s value and subscription period.
We offer insurance for
HOW-TO LINK A SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR TRACKER?
1. After you have successfully purchased a subscription, log into the BikeFinder application with the same e-mail you used to purchase the subscription.
2. Click on the tracker you want to activate the subscription.
3. On the tracker’s configuration page, press ''Inactive subscription – tap to fix’’, or the RED credit card symbol. It will update for your available subscription, which will be linked to your tracker when selected.
HOW-TO UPDATE TRACKER TO LATEST FIRMWARE?
Firsthand, your tracker needs to be charged (min. 40%).
In general, the recommended charging time is 2-3 hours.
Before updating your tracker to the latest firmware, your tracker needs to be as close as possible next to your phone.
1. Turn BlueTooth on in your phone settings
2. Open the BikeFinder application and select your tracker
3. Select the Bluetooth-icon, and you will get the option ‘’Update tracker firmware’’
Your tracker will work without being updated, but the update will fix the bugs and errors in
battery behavior. It is recommended to update as soon as you have activated the subscription.
Have issues updating your tracker?
DEMONSTRATION BY VIDEO
You may find our Getting Started video here: https://youtu.be/uSlR3FXFklE
For relevance associated with this article, please watch 1:49-2:05.
Submit a new ticket here