Step 5 - Final: Understand the Insurance terms & conditions
Modified on: Tue, 1 Nov, 2022 at 9:37 AM
Today we offer BikeFinder theft insurance for the countries below:
- the United Kingdom
The conditions must be met by the current insurance company.
Read complete terms here:
Norway - Forsikringsvilkår BikeFinder sykkelforsikring 0384-1
Sverige - terms-sweden.pdf (bikefinder.com)
Denmark - terms-denmark.pdf (bikefinder.com)
Finland - Vakuutusehdot BikeFinder-polkupyörävakuutus 0484–1 FIFI
United Kingdom (England)
Information on BikeFinder’s webpage: https://bikefinder.com/u-k/insurance-info/
Product info pdf: https://bikefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Final_Sundays-BikeFinder-Insurance_IPID_Bicycle-Theft_07122021-10.pdf
Terms&Condition PDF: https://bikefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Sundays_BikeFinder_Terms-and-Conditions_07122021-1-1.pdf
Information on BikeFinder’s webpage: https://bikefinder.com/de/insurance-info-2/
Terms & Conditions PDF: https://bikefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/AVB_E-BIKE-TRACKER-VERSICHERUNG.pdf
Highlighted version of the terms:
- The BikeFinder tracker must be installed correctly in your bike’s handlebar. Please follow the manual step by step. If unsure, we can help you verify that your BikeFinder has been installed correctly.
- The BikeFinder tracker must have an active subscription with insurance coverage. This is above tier 0 (subscription without insurance).
- The BikeFinder tracker must have minimum 20% battery at theft moment. Please notify us through the installed BikeFinder application.
- The BikeFinder tracker must be set to either standard, security or tracking mode when theft takes place. However; We do not recommend tracking mode for normal use, as this mode will drain your tracker’s battery.
- The BikeFinder tracker must be active/have live signals, so that it’s possible to find the bike through tracking it, if stolen.
If your tracker is not active, it’s your responsibility to contact us (email@example.com) in reasonable time, so that we can help you.
NB! These are only some of the terms. Remember to read complete terms.
Approved bike lock?
It is important to read the insurance terms thoroughly, for example for what is an approved lock. This differs from country to country. If unsure, we recommend sending an e-mail with the lock’s details directly to the insurance company, for proper validation.
Insurance contact information:
Germany: https://hepster.com/de-de/kontakt#contact / +49 381 203 888 00
Need help, or have any questions?
Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a ticket: https://bikefinder.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.