⪻Where do we offer insurance today?⪼
⪻Complete terms for all insurance countries⪼
⪻Highlighted version of the terms?⪼
⪻Approved bike lock?⪼
⪻Insurance contact information⪼
WHERE DO WE OFFER INSURANCE TODAY?
The conditions must be met by our insurance cooperation partner, for your specific country.
COMPLETE TERMS FOR NORWAYhttps://bikefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/terms-norway.pdf
COMPLETE TERMS FOR SWEDEN
COMPLETE TERMS FOR DENMARK
COMPLETE TERMS FOR FINLAND
COMPLETE TERMS FOR UNITED KINGDOM (ENGLAND)
COMPLETE TERMS FOR GERMANYhttps://bikefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/AVB_E-BIKE-TRACKER-VERSICHERUNG.pdf
HIGHLIGHTED VERSION OF THE TERMS
• The Bikefinder tracker must be installed correctly in your bike’s handlebar. Please follow the manual step by step. If unsure, we can help you verify that your Bikefinder has been installed correctly.
• The Bikefinder tracker must have an active subscription with insurance coverage.
• The Bikefinder tracker must have minimum 20% battery at theft moment. Please notify us through the installed BikeFinder application.
• The Bikefinder tracker must be set to either Standard, Security or Tracking Mode when theft takes place.
We do not recommend tracking mode for normal use, as this mode will drain your tracker’s battery.
Please have a look at our article on what to do if your bike gets stolen.
• The Bikefinder tracker must be active, so that it is possible to find the bike through tracking.
If your tracker is not active, it is your responsibility to reach out to us in reasonable time, so that we are able to help you before it is too late.
These are only some of the terms. You as a client are responsible to read all of them.
APPROVED BIKE LOCK?
It is important to read the insurance terms thoroughly, for example for what is an approved lock. This differs from country to country.
You may send an e-mail with the lock’s details directly to your country's current insurance company, for proper validation. You may also reach out to them about any other insurance related questions.
INSURANCE CONTACT INFORMATION