How do you change your USB-cover after buying a new replacement?
1. You start off by remvoing the 2 big screws inside the the top of the Bikefinder:
2. You then remove the 2 small screws under the head of the Bikefinder:
3. Further on you remove the head of the Bikefinder gently:
4. You put the new USB-cover into the hole of the head of the Bikefinder, and drag it through:
5. You then cut off the black end sticking out as shown on the picture over. A description of how it is supposed to look like is shown under:
6. After this is done you can reassemble the product:
If you have any questions -