Note that your BikeFinder tracker must be installed according to the manual. If your BikeFinder tracker has not been installed correctly, your insurance through us will not be valid.
>> Referring to Insurance Terms & Conditions. Read more about them on our website.
How to install BikeFinder…
1. Put the tracker inside the fitting handlebar.
If the handlebar seems too big, you can attach the blue part around the tracker to make it tighter.
2. Make sure there is no room between the handlebar and the black end of the Bikefinder. The antenna's head is approximately 1-1,5 centimeters, which must stick out of the handlebar to avoid that the metal or other equipment attached to the bike’s handlebar is disturbing communication with satellites.
3. Make sure to install it so that the arrow is pointing upwards.
4. After installing the tracker inside bike’s handlebar (facing the correct way), you tighten the screws with the tools that were included. The screws are to be tightened in a way where you will be unable to drag it out. It should be hard to twist the screwdriver when rotating.
If you need to remove the tracker in the future, do not use any other tools. This may result in the tracker getting stuck.
The pictures below show how the installation should look like in the end:
6. Make sure that your tracker within the next days receive GSM, BlueTooth and GPS signals by checking positions with timestamp in the application - navigate to ''History'' for an overview. These signals are important to verify that 1) your tracker in fact is online, and 2) to be able to find your bike if it gets stolen.
Your tracker needs to be online if you want your insurance to be valid, amongst other terms.
What’s inside the box?
Need help, or have any questions?
Send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Submit a ticket: https://bikefinder.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new