How do you change your expansion mechanism after buying a new replacement?
1. You start off by removing the broken expansion mechanism so that it looks like the picture below.
2. You take out the expansion mechanism from the small plastic bag and make sure you have the parts like shown on the picture below-
3. You mount the expansion mechanism on the bikefinder so it fits like shown in the picture below.
4. After mounting it you install the small screw(shown in the picture in step 2) in the small hole in the extension mechanism so that it is closed. Look at the picture below
5. One step left, and that is to reinstall the screws so that you can tighten the expansion mechanism. This is shown in the picture below:
If you have any questions -