To install the Bikefinder tracker in the bike:
- Remove the end cap on you handlebar
- Insert the tracker with the direction arrows pointing upwards
- Carefully tighten the expansion screws (NB: tighten them evenly to ensure equal pressure on the expansion mechanism.) until the tracker is secured
- Attach the USB-cover
Connect and activate your tracker:
- Log into the Bikefinder app with the same e-mail you placed your order with
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone or tablet
- Press the Pluss (+) in the top rigth corner
- Press "Add tracker via bluetooth" – the tracker should now appear, press it to add it.
- Press the red warning sign that say "inactive subscription"
- Choose "use available"
If you have any issues connecting your tracker – contact us here